As a general forum rule I’d like to ask you to post in English only.
The following rules only apply to support requests. If you’re not sure about those just post in Unsupported.
- Only dedicated hosting accounts (i.e. a VDS) running tt-rss GIT cloned from an official repository are supported.
- If you are using anything else (e.g. shared hosting, a PaaS platform, Windows, a NAS box, etc) please use Unsupported category
- If you’re running a third party package or an “easy-install” script of any kind please contact whoever provided the package/script.
- Try running tt-rss with a clean browser profile, without extensions. Some extensions (for example LastPass) are known to cause problems with tt-rss.
When reporting bugs at least include the following:
- Platform and tt-rss versions (i.e. tt-rss git (3261dbf), ubuntu 14.04, mysql, php 5.5) of your server / VDS.
- Any logs, if you have them and you feel there’s relevant stuff, including:
- tt-rss error reports (either crash report IDs or any relevant error messages in built-in logging interface in prefs.php -> system -> tab)
- httpd logs
- feed debugger logs (update.php --debug-feed X)
- whatever else you might consider relevant
If you have a problem with specific feed:
- Try running it through https://fakecake.org/myfeedsucks first
- Gather the information from feed debugger like this:
- through the UI: open feed in question, press f D.
- using command line:
./update.php --debug-feed X --force-refetch --force-rehash | tee debug_output.txt