General forum rules
- Please post in English only.
- Don’t post ads for paid services.
The following rules only apply to support requests.
(Post in Unsupported if you’re not sure about those.)
- Only dedicated hosting accounts (i.e. a VDS) running tt-rss GIT cloned from an official repository are supported.
- If you are using anything else (e.g. shared hosting, a PaaS platform, Windows, a NAS box, etc) please use Unsupported category
- If you’re running a third party package or an “easy-install” script of any kind please contact whoever provided the package/script.
- Try running tt-rss with a clean browser profile, without extensions. Some extensions (for example LastPass) are known to cause problems with tt-rss.
When reporting bugs at least include the following:
- Platform and tt-rss versions (i.e. tt-rss git (3261dbf), ubuntu 14.04, mysql, php 5.5) of your server / VDS.
- Any logs, if you have them and you feel there’s relevant stuff, including:
- tt-rss error reports (either crash report IDs or any relevant error messages in built-in logging interface in prefs.php -> system -> tab)
- httpd logs
- feed debugger logs (update.php --debug-feed X)
- whatever else you might consider relevant
If you have a problem with specific feed:
- Try running it through https://fakecake.org/myfeedsucks first
- Gather the information from feed debugger like this:
- through the UI: open feed in question, press f D.
- using command line:
./update.php --debug-feed X --force-refetch --force-rehash | tee debug_output.txt