Error after installation con streams.php

Hi everyone,

I’m new to tt-rss and I’d love to set it up on my personal server. I’ve downloaded the GIT package and installed it in my web server at www.mysite/tt-rss. In my root directory I’ve a Wordpress installation.

As far as I can see, database setup on mySql is fine but when I try to go to www.mysite/tt-rss I get the following error message:

**Fatal error** : Maximum execution time of 240 seconds exceeded in **/web/htdocs/mysite/home/tt-rss/lib/gettext/streams.php** on line **113**

Installation link in config.php is set to www.mysite/tt-rss and I’ve also tried to set PHP maximum execution to 900 seconds, but nothing changed.

Now, I’m not sure what to do. I think that the problem is that weird “/home/” that’s in file address, but I’m not sure if it’s actually a problem and how to fix it.

This is what I’ve done so far:

1. Downloaded tt-rss
  2. Uploaded tt-rss folder via FTP
  3. Launched tt-rss installation setting up MySql database and created config.php
  4. Got in www.mysite/tt-rss

Nothing more.

Not sure if it’s some kind of bug or I’m simply missing something out.

Thanks for all the help.

first of all, read this Read before posting / reporting bugs especially stuff about versions of php etc you’re running

you might have corrupted gettext binary files while uploading them to your server via ftp, try checking out from git on your server directly instead.