PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Read before posting / reporting bugs
Describe the problem you’re having:
I get an “fetch error: Unknown/unsupported feed type” on a lot of my feeds.
One Example: http://www.heise.de/open/news/news-atom.xml
https://fakecake.org/myfeedsucks/ shows no error.
Using curl to download and comparing it with cache/feeds shows no difference.
If possible include steps to reproduce the problem:
Today I updated to the current git version as I do every now and than and updated the schema, after an Backup of course. An now more then 50% of my feeds show this error. I didn’t wrote done the last git commit, so I can not roll back, to the last working commit. But I still have the backup if needed.
tt-rss version (including git commit id):
Author: Andrew Dolgov [email protected]
Date: Mon Nov 26 12:44:36 2018 +0300
reset password: use updated mailer parameters properly
Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
Centos 7.5, php 7.1 from REMI, MariaDB 5.5.60-1.el7_5
Please provide any additional information below:
OUTPUT of ./update.php --debug-feed 26 --force-refetch --force-rehash | tee -a /tmp/debug_output.txt
[20:27:06/28673] Lock: update.lock
[20:27:06/28673] local cache will not be used for this feed
[20:27:06/28673] last unconditional update request: 2018-11-28 18:10:41
[20:27:06/28673] stored last modified for conditional request: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 18:09:06 GMT
[20:27:06/28673] fetching [http://www.heise.de/open/news/news-atom.xml] (force_refetch: 1)…
[20:27:06/28673] fetch done.
[20:27:06/28673] source last modified: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 20:24:40 GMT
[20:27:07/28673] saving cache/feeds/9c317e78e28e1c8642838c777255428395ce2dab.xml
[20:27:07/28673] fetch error: Unknown/unsupported feed type
[20:27:25/28723] Lock: update.lock
[20:27:25/28723] using local cache [cache/feeds/9c317e78e28e1c8642838c777255428395ce2dab.xml].
[20:27:25/28723] fetch error: Unknown/unsupported feed type
I have this installation running since 4 years and no major changes in the last year or so since updating to php7.1
I checked the required php modules they are all installed and I’m not sure if this is enough:
[email protected]: # php71 -i | grep -i xml | grep -i DOM
DOM/XML => enabled
DOM/XML API Version => 20031129
I run SINGLE_USER_MODE and SIMPLE_UPDATE_MODE and have PHP_EXECUTABLE point to php71.
No other php version is installed (anymore since today to make sure that is not the problem).