Feed name in css to use base themes

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Read before posting / reporting bugs

Describe the problem you’re having:
Themes going out of support…and how I can get a replica of some of the functionality without using a third party theme.

I’m a feedly theme user, and occasionally updates to tt-rss break it…That’s to be expected. The main feature I like with the feedly theme is that in the ungrouped list of articles, the feed name is on the left rather than the right.

Is there a simple one liner change I could make to the css (given I know very little about css) that would get the feed name to the left?

If possible include steps to reproduce the problem:

tt-rss version (including git commit id):
Tiny Tiny RSS v18.12 (c700345)

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
Linux (arm)/Docker

Please provide any additional information below:

this particular element uses flexboxes now so it should be possible to reorder individual items without horrible hacks. so, for example, you can do something like this

combined mode:

.cdm .header .feed {
    order : -1;
}

three panel mode:

.hl .feed {
}

this looks bad in my opinion so i personally would also set this selector:

.cdm .header .left,
.hl .left {
    order : -2;
}

here’s a very simple flexbox guide i always myself use: A Complete Guide to Flexbox | CSS-Tricks - CSS-Tricks

e: i actually kinda like how this looks, even

i might just be thick, but on 18.12 I couldn’t see that make any change. I assume it takes effect after exit preferences?

I added your last option to my customise:

.cdm .header .left,
.hl .left {
}

I use the 3 panel config:

And are trying to get the “Tiny Tiny RSS Forum” and logo to the left (later I might try getting the read/unread/star etc to the right).

i can only suggest reading my post again, this time in its entirety and while paying attention

Took me a bit, then once I saw that one move, and could figure out the class names. And I needed all of the items you posted. Do the lines actually need a comma or somehting between them? They’re not like json are they?

Here’s what I ended up with.

.cdm .header .feed {
}
.hl .right {
}
.hl .feed {
}
.cdm .header .left,
.hl .left {
    order : 1;
}

Looks like:

google → css syntax

That’s no fun. Easier just to ask, at least I might get pointed in the right direction

http://bfy.tw/LEbR

So. Much. Difficult.