Describe the problem you’re having:

Last Update Problem

ttrss

According to you, is this normal?

tt-rss version (including git commit id):

Tiny Tiny RSS v17.12

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:

Linux, Php

Did you read the Read before posting / reporting bugs post? I think you did, because you kind of have some paraphrased questions from there in your post. Yet you didn’t actually bother providing real, usable information.

Which flavor of Linux are you using and what version?

What version of PHP?

What database and version.

How long have you had your install before waiting for feeds to update? The date in the screenshot is 1970 so that means the feeds probably haven’t updated yet.

What is your default update interval? What is the interval for the feed(s) in question?

Did you read the Updating Feeds wiki article?

At the end of the day, no one here even knows what’s wrong. Perhaps everything is working but one feed that hasn’t updated yet shows the 1970 date and you’re just wondering if that date is normal for a feed that isn’t updated. Perhaps none of your feeds are updating. Perhaps you’re wondering if English localization is correct. How are we supposed to know if you don’t tell us?

Please reply with some more information and a concrete description of the problem.

thinkface

Reading comprehensions is difficult I know, maybe try it some time.
You missed these which are right there.

Also maybe try looking up the definition of the word “Describe”, half a sentence is not a description.

Google is also useful, literally googling “Jan 1 1970” gives Unix time - Wikipedia as the first result, the first sentence will probably tell you what is going on.