Web-site -redacted-

are you collecting clicks for this site or something in which case please gtfo

nobody sane here is going to use some third party site hosted by unknown actors

e: i’ve edited out links from your posts, if you continue to post this domain i’m going to permaban you

generally, we like to keep things like this around to laugh at.

this is a discussion forum for an open source project people normally self host, not a free platform to advertise unaffiliated third party services

i suggest you stop posting here until you figure out the difference

e: notice how in 16 days you got zero replies, maybe that’s because nobody cares

1. You created an account on June 7 and immediately posted a link to a third-party site.
  2. 17 days later you posted another link to a different third-party site.

Those are red flags for spamming. In any forum. Anywhere. So I’m not sure why you’re surprised you’ve encountered a bit of a resistance.

At any rate, Russia has a population of over 100M, yet you assume because fox is Russian he somehow knows or controls Russian domain names or individuals controlling those domains?

TT-RSS is GPL.

[quote=“JustAMacUser, post:7, topic:284, full:true”]
At any rate, Russia has a population of over 100M, yet you assume because fox is Russian he somehow knows or controls Russian domain names or individuals controlling those domains?[/quote]

wait, you mean he doesn’t?

Yes. And you’ll find support for it on the official tt-rss.org forums.

But you’re posting these questions on:

And wondering why no one is helping you.

My advice would be to track down the original domain owner, if you can, and ask him or her these questions. Not just post random (to us) links to different domains, because that just makes it look like you’re spamming,

e: You have your answer. Please stop posting about this here. If you want to download TT-RSS and setup your own installation and need help, by all means, feel free to ask questions; but please do not drag this discussion further.

@gs1,

You know, part of me is tempted to just go back and undo your edits so others can read your original posts. :rolling_eyes:

I thought you would instead ban spam posters, which is exactly what I was doing up there.

No need to, as long as he is doing the edits instead of an actual admin/mod, the history is saved and presented to everybody after clicking on the edit icon that is highlighted now.

Thanks for tip, that functionality was unknown to me. This was all Internet 101 stuff with no relevance to the tt-rss forum. The OP’s denseness really needs to be archived in some fashion or other. You know, for posterity!