Request: if feed title matches string try to fetch full article

Greetings all, if anyone by chance would be able to find time to throw together the following plugin for me I’d be eternally grateful (maybe even handy for more than me). My coding skills wont get me through it right now. Trying to learn though.

In short I need a plugin that can run on all feeds, when it finds a string match (sentence or word) in the TITLE it should try to fetch the complete article text for said entry (e.g. integrate or trigger af_readability if that’s the easiest way). I need to be able to easily update and add more strings that it will match against via a preference tab/menu or similar

E.g. if I fetch <![CDATA[BBC News - Technology]]>

And the news TITLE contains “Google voice” or “security flaws list” or “best of this” it would fetch the whole article.

Needs to work with special characters (various other languages) and likely best if done case-insensitive. Happy to throw some beer money to you or towards TT-RSS for creating this great tool. Message me.

Darkalisk

The bundled af_readability plugin will do this. Activate the plugin then in the filters section specify your matching criteria and for the action there will be an option to use readability to fetch full content.

Ah, learning every day, had no clue I could invoke a plugin that way, which might indeed be all I need. Amazing, thanks. Will test that out now.