Generated feeds: include labels as tags?

i could add the tags stuff to that plugin, i guess, when i have some time to kill. no ETA though, other than maybe this/next week.

that is if your ios guy is interested, otherwise there’s not much point.

I’ve just heard back. The developer of the iOS app is going to stick with labels because they are supported by the API without the need for users to install a plugin (I didn’t know that) and because he doesn’t want the app to get flooded by tags if users haven’t created extra filters to prevent that. Valid points I guess. So there’s that.
Extra glad that the plugin works.

BTW if I use OPML to import labels can I import a file with only the labels part <outline text="tt-rss-labels" schema-version="140"> or do I need include all the parts (feeds, filter etc.) so they won’t get blanked/deleted?

Thank you for your help and your kind offer, fox!

BTW if I use OPML to import labels can I import a file with only the labels part or do I need include all the parts (feeds, filter etc.) so they won’t get blanked/deleted?

yeah you should be able to only have that section in it. if that doesn’t work, section normally with feeds in it can be empty.

updated version here - https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/ttrss-labels-to-tags/src/branch/master/init.php (fixes one renamed core method)