Easier translations with Weblate

Please add username Eike as German translator for Tiny Tiny RSS and Tiny Tiny RSS for Android.

done, i think.

/20char

Yup, works so far. I only have one issue with this string. No clue how it should be translated or if it’s corrupted as the translation source in the current git shows:
<string name="blank">" "</string>

Yes, I reported that some time ago already: Easier translations with Weblate - #10 by pahles - Development - Tiny Tiny RSS: Community

just ignore it. it’s likely only a translatable resource because android studio whines about hardcoded string literals. :slight_smile:

You can use
string name="blank" translatable="false"
and it should keep Android Studio happy but not mark it for translation.

ah thanks, i didn’t know about that.

Hello,
Would you please create new language for Tiny Tiny RSS (also Android version) and add Snbi for Persian translation?

Thank you :pray:

i’ve given you translation-related permissions, if you can’t start new translation now, post here and i’ll try to add one for you.

Thank you.
I couldn’t start new language project. I wanna start off Persian translation.
Would you please add it you yourself?

sure, i’ve added it.

Which username do you need? MasinAD, @masin.al-dujaili, Tiny Tiny RSS for Android, German language

the one on weblate. try it, you should have translation access now.

Done. Easier than expected. Weblate is a nice tool.

Hi there,
I am not receiving registration confirmation e-mail.
Registration e-mail is same as my community one.
Regards,
Piotr

sorry about that, recent migration broke weblate email sending. if you can, try resending the email (i’m not sure how this works exactly) and it should work.

Thanks, registered successfully, but cannot edit translation.

@fox I’d also like to contribute to tt-rss translations. My username is the same on weblate: xnor.

@xnor, @pietro

you two should have translation access now.