Wiki - 404 error on Theme link

Hi,

There was a moment I haven’t updated my TT-RSS instance and after upgrading I’ve lost my theme. It seems there were some change on this point.
I have found the good procedure on the Feedly theme github I use.

During my search I went on the wiki and remark the Theme link was not found on the homepage : https://git.tt-rss.org/git/tt-rss/Themes

I don’t know if you are aware of it ?

Have a nice day and thanks for your job ! :slight_smile:

Valvin

thanks, that was one of the many victims of gitlab -> gogs transition

Not sure this broken links issue is worth creating a new topic for so…

At this time some of the links on the tt-rss Wiki page are broken yielding 404s when clicked. The cause is the double ‘wiki/wiki’ that is part of each broken link at present.

Go to the: tt-rss Wiki … click on links such as: ‘feed aggregation / syndication’, ‘sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss’, ‘Plugins’ and 'themes’, flexible article filtering, JSON-based API, and the FAQ link as well. Oh, and the → Installation guide. link at the bottom of the page. I think that’s it?

it seems that Gogs expected wiki links to go to wiki/page but Gitea does the prefix automatically. it’s not a big deal, just need to run sed on the wiki repo i guess.

static wiki on tt-rss.org should be fine meanwhile.

e: i did the sed thing. this also gets rid of the wiki/wiki oddity on the static pages because of the above.