I am not able to subscribe to gocomics feeds anymore. Subscribing to any gocomics feed results in the following error message:
“Specified URL doesn’t seem to contain any feeds.”
Existing gocomics feeds still update normally — just subscribing to a new feed does not work.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Click “Subscribe to feed”
- Enter URL (e.g.) http://www.gocomics.com/fredbasset (but happens with every gocomics comic URL I have tried)
- ⇒ Error message above
tt-rss version (including git commit id):
Tiny Tiny RSS v17.12 (c30f5e1)
Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
- Kubuntu 17.10 (artful aardvark, 4.13.0-21-generic #24-Ubuntu SMP Mon Dec 18 17:29:16 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)
- PHP: 7.1.11-0ubuntu0.17.10.1 (cli) (built: Nov 1 2017 16:30:52) ( NTS )
- PostgreSQL 9.5.6 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Additional information below:
This used to work until one or two updates ago, unfortunately I can’t tell exactly which was the last good version this was working with, but not longer than 2-3 months ago.