yep, thats what I meant. Great.
mine show Version 2.0.0 (22.214.171.124) and no update available but still don’t see the folder icons.
yep, thats what I meant. Great.
When I share a link the app icon is shared below as well. I’m not sure if this is by design but If it is, can this be made optional?
Also, Pocket is all black when I share a link and then click add tags. I disabled pocket’s dark mode but the issue persists.
This is what I meant on showing thumbnails, sorry if its not possible with your framework.
But it helps me clear thru the articles faster.
Also is it possible to have an option to have the buttons on the bottom rather than top, its easier for one-hand operation. (like the one in the same picture)
I’m still working on build 126.96.36.199. You’ll be notified when the next beta will ba available.
It’s by design, but I think I’ll remove this and replace with something like “sent from tiny Reader iOS”
What is pocket ?
As I said, Im’ not sure that tt-rss will send link to related images.
On iPhone you can double-tap on the home button to access the top of the screen with one hand.
It’s a link saving/organizing app. You share a link to it and the below pops up. After clicking the tags icon on the right, the previous blacked out screen appears.
I really love the speed of the new version!
I can’t swipe to get to the next article. In my case (small hands) it is difficult to reach the next article with one hand. It would be nice to configure the interaction elements in the settings
In the settings some of the lines do not break. In my version (german) the switches are not in line anymore.
thx for this great app!
Ok. I don’t know why tiny Reader interfere with pocket. I only use standard iOS appearance methods.
Build 188.8.131.52 is available
- Added long swipe in headline view to mark article read/unread
- Added icons in subscription view
- Added build number in about view
- Added author in article view
- Left swipe icons are now based on the article status
- Improved background fetch
- Fixed previous/next button not disable when opening article view on first or last article
- Fixed status bar colour in dark mode
- Fixed label/switch alignement in settings
Many thanks! Working great so far…
One suggestion for us left-handers: Is it possible add an option to switch “Source” and “Close” in Article view?
Or even better, add some sort of swipe movement to close an article (e.g. swipe left)?
I‘m using your official version from the app store very intensive, so I‘m also interested in testing your 2.0 beta branch, but I‘m unable to send you a private message, yet.
- Compatiblity with iPad Smart Keyboard
- Bluetooth keyboard compatiblity
Love the pull to mark; Gonna be using much more than previously!
Build 184.108.40.206 is available
- You can now open itms links from article view
- Added a swipe down gesture in the toolbar of the article view to close the view
Unless last minute bug, I will send this build to the App Store in a few days.
Thanks to all the testers for their contribution to improving this app and making it stable.
In my opinion it is almost perfect! thx for your awesome work!
But I am missing the swipe gesture to get to the next article. Could you please implement this again?
You’re right, the gesture are missing, don’t know why, but they will be available in the final release
I’ve submitted the app yesterday and the app has been rejected
We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPhone and iPad running iOS 11.2.6 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.
Specifically, we encountered multiple errors within your app such as:
URL is not valid:
I think that the problem is not the app, but my test server. My TTRSS instance is on my Synology, behind a IPv4 routeur (freebox, IPv6 disabled) with a DDNS access provided by synology.me.
Has any of you tested the application in a full IPv6 environment?
Well, I think that there are two problems :
- The reviewer had probably not enter an URL the first time, and that explain the first message (URL is not valid:), because no URL is displayed in this message.
- The second message is just because I’ve forgotten to activate the API on the test server I provided
Nevertheless, if one of you can confirme that in full IPv6 environment the app works well…
No way to get access to the beta?