I’ve finally finished tiny Reader for iOS v2.0 !
The app is ready to beta test, if you’re interested, mp your Apple ID so I can add you to Testflight.
- Fully rewritten in swift 4: better performance and maintainability
- Dark mode
- Progress bar in article view
- Ability to mark all read above or below a headline
- Local notifications
- tiny Reader will remain free, but if you like the app, you can leave me a tip (and 30% to Apple) with an in-app purchase
- Remove obsolete settings
- Show empty categories or empty feeds
- Added log files (not sure to leave this in the final release)
- Show longer excerpt (if available) for bigger screen like iPad Pro
- On iPhone, when you mark all articles read, return to the feeds view
- Requires iOS 10.3 or higher