Running into multiple bugs after updating tt-rss

Describe the problems you’re having:

1. Usage issue - how do I mark a topic as read without going all the way to the right top-most button? Before I could click next to the title, now clicking next to the title opens the article

2. Bug - Sometimes I can mark a thread and can’t unmark it afterwards
    EDIT: Can’t reproduce after updating, not sure if it’s still there or not as I don’t know what exactly triggered it.

3. Bug - When articles are loading, trying to open menu buttons almost instantly closes them.
    EDIT: This is very hard to reproduce with a version that doesn’t constantly refresh articles, not sure if this weren’t fixed.

4. Bug, already fixed in newer tt-rss - Infinitily refreshing articles. This is already fixed as per FS#61259 : [tt-rss] Endless requests when there are no unread articles (fixed upstream) but I am making a note of it because it is in the video.

5. Bug, clicking ‘All Articles’ and then quickly ‘Select…’ makes the menu pop way to the left when it finishes loading.

6. Usage issue - I find it impossible to discern read vs unread color when using the night.css theme

Video showcasing all the bugs:

Software versions:

(video)tt-rss 1:18.12.r442.gc66db9bde-1
tt-rss 1:18.12.r448.g986ca251f-1
postgresql 11.1-2
php 7.3.0-1
nginx-mainline 1.15.8-1

Platform:
Arch Linux

Apologies if the issues I mentioned are already fixed in the newer commits as I run the packaged version which is a small bit behind.

i’m going to move your post into unsupported because you’re not using latest master; also knowingly reporting stuff that is already fixed is somewhat weird to me.

i’m not sure if the idea was to pimp your youtube channel or something (i didn’t click on your video) but my finger is itching in the trigger here to permaban you for this.

not that i want to discourage you from further posting here, arch user with anime avatar, but try better next time.

i’m going to move your post into unsupported because you’re not using latest master

Fair, sorry about that one, although after the edits an hour later I am indeed running latest master.

i’m not sure if the idea was to pimp your youtube channel or something (i didn’t click on your video) but my finger is itching in the trigger here to permaban you for this.

I’m all about promoting that channel with next to no content via unlisted bug report videos, you got me there.

not that i want to discourage you from further posting here, arch user with anime avatar, but try better next time.

If you’re nitpicking avatars maybe yours shouldn’t be that of a frog.

also knowingly reporting stuff that is already fixed is somewhat weird to me.

When I made the video I was running a bit later version and I didn’t even know it was fixed in master. While making the thread I figured so, so I just noted it. An hour later after I prodded the bug tracker the maintainer pushed an update, hence the edits.

EDIT: I also find it impossible to discern read vs unread color when using the night.css theme

And what’s sinful about that?