I’ve been using tiny tiny RSS for a few weeks and noticed that pretty often I’d create an account that I would share with multiple users.
However that’s not really practical as unread / read messages are shared too and it would make more sense to have one account per user so that they could have their own read / unread messages.
I think this could be improved in two different ways:
- Export / Import feeds (including categories)
- This sounds like the simplest way to fix this
- If you add new feeds this isn’t mirrored for other users
- Share a feed with multiple users
- Changes for one user would be reflected for all users
- But each user has his own read / unread articles
Does this sound like a reasonable feature ?
Are there pitfalls that I’m missing?