Problems with Postgresql

I’m having trouble viewing my feeds. The fetch process appears to run without errors when I run it manually at the console, but when I try to view a feed I get this error on the logs:

Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[22023]: Invalid parameter value: 7 ERROR: could not open directory “/usr/share/postgresql-10/timezonesets”: No such file or directory HINT: This may indicate an incomplete PostgreSQL installation, or that the file “/usr/lib64/postgresql-10/bin/postgres” has been moved away from its proper location. CONTEXT: parallel worker in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tt-rss/classes/feeds.php:1769 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tt-rss/classes/feeds.php(1769): PDO->query(‘SELECT DISTINCT…’) #1 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tt-rss/classes/feeds.php(199): Feeds::queryFeedHeadlines(Array) #2 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tt-rss/classes/feeds.php(548): Feeds->format_headlines_list(2, NULL, ‘adaptive’, 30, true, 0, ‘score DESC, dat…’, true, NULL, true, ‘date_reverse’) #3 /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tt-rss/backend.php(123): Feeds->view() #4 {main} thrown

I’m running Gentoo on a Linode VPS. Ran this update just before posting, to make sure I was fully patched.

root@localhost /v/w/l/h/tt-rss# git pull
Updating 63d7705b7..e0dabf318

And here are my relevant package versions:

dev-db/postgresql-11.1::gentoo was built with the following:
USE="nls pam readline server ssl zlib -doc -kerberos -ldap -libressl -llvm -perl -python (-selinux) -static-libs -systemd -tcl -threads -uuid -xml" ABI_X86="(64)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python2_7 -python3_4 -python3_5" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5"

www-servers/apache-2.4.34-r2::gentoo was built with the following:
USE="gdbm ssl suexec-caps -debug -doc -ldap -libressl (-selinux) -static -suexec -suexec-syslog -threads" ABI_X86="(64)" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_core authn_dbm authn_file authz_core authz_dbm authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi cgid dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif socache_shmcb speling status unique_id unixd userdir usertrack vhost_alias -access_compat -asis -auth_digest -authn_dbd -authz_dbd -brotli -cache_disk -cache_socache -cern_meta -charset_lite -dbd -dumpio -http2 -ident -imagemap -lbmethod_bybusyness -lbmethod_byrequests -lbmethod_bytraffic -lbmethod_heartbeat -log_forensic -macro -md -proxy -proxy_ajp -proxy_balancer -proxy_connect -proxy_fcgi -proxy_ftp -proxy_html -proxy_http -proxy_scgi -proxy_wstunnel -ratelimit -remoteip -reqtimeout -slotmem_shm -substitute -version -watchdog -xml2enc" APACHE2_MPMS="-event -prefork -worker"
CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--no-as-needed"

dev-lang/php-7.2.14::gentoo was built with the following:
USE="acl apache2 berkdb bzip2 cli ctype curl fileinfo filter fpm gdbm hash iconv ipv6 json mysqli nls opcache pcntl pdo phar posix postgres readline session simplexml ssl tokenizer unicode xml zlib -argon2 -bcmath -calendar -cdb -cgi -cjk -coverage -debug -embed -enchant -exif (-firebird) -flatfile -ftp -gd -gmp -imap -inifile -intl -iodbc -kerberos -ldap -ldap-sasl -libedit -libressl -lmdb -mhash -mssql -mysql -oci8-instant-client -odbc -phpdbg -qdbm -recode (-selinux) -session-mm -sharedmem -snmp -soap -sockets -sodium -spell -sqlite -systemd -sysvipc -test -threads -tidy -tokyocabinet -truetype -wddx -webp -xmlreader -xmlrpc -xmlwriter -xpm -xslt -zip -zip-encryption" ABI_X86="(64)"

I’m guessing that PostgreSQL was updated to 11 when I was doing normal system upgrades; judging by the error message, it’s still looking for PostgreSQL 10 somewhere. I’m not sure where I need to update this properly. Any suggestions?

does this look like a general linux support forum? how is this tt-rss related?

e: i like how its gentoo and arch users always posting the most idiotic shit on this forum. like clockwork.

Hmm. Not sure what the abuse is for. I provided the error and my environment. I specifically hunted (and failed to find) for why tt-rss was looking at PostgreSQL content for v10. I have other PostgreSQL databases that are having no trouble at all. Only tt-rss.

I agree it’s not an easy question, but perhaps you have more useful advice you could provide? Perhaps ‘tt-rss accesses the database using settings stored in file X, check there.’

This is not a TT-RSS error, it’s a PostgreSQL error.

I’ll move this to unsupported in case anyone wants to help, but it’s expected that those running TT-RSS know how to setup, maintain, etc. a web stack.

Not sure why that’s thought to be a TTRSS problem. Or rather the cause of the problem.

And those are web applications residing on the same server as the databases, and configured in a similar fashion that TTRSS is with it’s defined('DB_*', '<val>'); lines in config.php?

Or you could figure out why you have two versions of postgres on there and get rid of one if you’re only expecting one there.

Because of stupid. We’re all highly allergic to that.

you’re welcome to go be a retard with your broken toy-tier distro somewhere else

But where else would OP get such desperately needed, and richly deserved scorn and derision?