Open feed as link not as preview

Hello,

is it possible to open the feed not as preview but as a link, so that you can go directly to the website?

I use the compact view, 1 Feed 1 Line; when I click on the headline of the feed I want to be redirected to the website

How about middle mouse button click?…

thank you for the quick answer;
that works but then the feed is not marked as read

Well, obviously not… There is a “mark all read” button right at the top of the page. Click whatever titles, they open in tabs, once you are done click “mark all read”.

that’s not really a solution to the problem.

middle clicking a link doesn’t send an event so there’s no way to react to it :man_shrugging:

either adjust your ~workflow~ or use a different reader

then today I will have a closer look at the code and change it manually
thanks for the help

It actually is a solution that does what you want with one additional click per category. If that is too much work, then you should look at modifying the code, and send a PR to Fox.

i think embedding content within tt-rss (using readability or other form of scraping) is an overall better approach so i wouldn’t really be interested.

this also tends to solve most of problems plaguing modern websites e.g. unreadable idiotic design, overbloated hacked together scripts, invasive tracking and (a new hotness) literal cryptocoin mining in your browser.

Shockingly enough I fully agree with you here.

And, in even more shocking news, those are the reasons why I agree with you!