Tiny Tiny RSS: Community

How to contribute code (via pull requests) on git.tt-rss.org

a bunch of users registered on gogs to spam so we’re back to allowing zero repositories to users by default, because i don’t have time to clean this stuff up.

if you want to work on tt-rss or whatever, you can do one of the following:

1. make a thread about your suggested modifications in the Development subforum while including your Gogs username. this is a preferred option.

2. PM me your Gogs username while including your proposed changes. if you’re a new user and can’t send PMs yet, see option 1.

if your stuff makes sense to me, I’ll bump your repo limit and you’ll be able to fork things and work on them.

if the situation requires confidentiality and you can’t send PMs, contact me over email.

Create_published_article doesn't update the tsvector_combined
Patch: Fix retry for gzip-broken servers
pinned #2

What do you mean by “on gogs”?

gogs DOT io describes the Gogs software, but it doesn’t provide hosting.

Do you mean registered on git DOT tt-rss DOT org?

Or something else?

i’m sorry but you need at least a double digit iq to post on this forum

Thanks for the friendly reply. There is no need to insult me or anyone else.

I have registered at git DOT tt-rss DOT org. Is that the correct step?

Or is there an FAQ you can point to?

i have no idea why would you register on my development site because you’re clearly too stupid to provide any meaningful contributions anyway

:man_facepalming:

I can’t find any way to send private messages both on gogs and on this discourse.

Am I also too dumb to contribute, or did you maybe restrict PMs for new users to avoid spam ?

Edit : OK, so for people not used to using Discourse like me, you need to get to the first trust level to enable PMs. (see https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/)

i’ve updated the first post of this thread to hopefully make it easier for new users to contribute.

e: i’ve also updated https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/tt-rss/src/master/CONTRIBUTING.md