Hi all, just thought to share my experiences so far on GDPR related cookie issues.
I’v just noticed the Tumblr feed issue thread (I’ve one of those as well and will be reading up on it now).
I’m a bit concerned with the impact this could have on many of us overall though, I really hope I am wrong but if some of the bad solutions out there get broader pickup, implementation and use it could be really bad in my eyes (or best case a very annoying period of catching up and creating work-arounds).
The few I’ve come across so far and can’t resolve RSS wise:
- https://www.forbes.com (TRUSTe, tried to contact)
- http://arcadesushi.com (might be custom, tried to contact)
- http://linuxgamenews.com (tumblr)
- https://www.popsci.com - Popular Science (contacted)
- https://ew.com - Entertainment Weekly (contacted)
** UPDATE: 8 June: So far GDPR did not break too many of the 3k sites our server follow (thank god most of the sites seems to either have not implemented anything or are being smarter about it). Just added Popular Science and Entertainment Weekly as new trouble sites I need to resolve somehow.