OK. This is odd. There is a setting in php.ini called display_errors. If it’s set to Off then I get a 500 server error from php-fpm with no log entries at all to say that something has gone wrong. Usually errors still log to the error log with this set to Off. If I change that to On then the fever plugin works fine and returns 200 OK. What’s going on there then? If I use the version from @wodev it works with display_errors set to Off.
As for the “original repo”. Sorry I now realise you’re not the original repo. I was referring to https://github.com/dasmurphy/tinytinyrss-fever-plugin
EDIT OK. Noticed that actually even though it’s returning 200 OK now it’s still not syncing. Thought I would try and delete the account and create it again (in the Reeder app). It now refuses to login saying login failed, check password etc. Again if I put the other version back then it logs in straight away. Something really screwed up going on with this version.
EDIT2 Have tried to do some more debugging. Have tcpdump’d the traffic between nginx and php-fpm. Can see Reeder posting to the API, it has the correct password hash in it which matches the one in the database. But it just gets back a single HTTP header which is Content-type: text/html. There is no other content at all returned from the API. If I switch back to @wodev then I see application/json returned.