Does a changelog exist?

Just for my own curiousity, I was wondering if a changelog exists for TT-RSS? I just upgraded from 17.1 to 17.4 and was interested in finding out what updates were made. Of course it’s possible one doesn’t exist, which would be fine. Just thought I’d ask, as I can’t find any references to one (which potentially answers my question).

Thanks!

Run: git log 17.1..17.4

The git log syntax is two refs separated by two periods (no spaces).

don’t update between tags, just keep on master branch, tags are pretty much arbitrary and not used for anything other than invalidating third party themes

and yes git log is pretty much the changelog

e: maybe i should stop adding new tags altogether because people keep using them wrong (lol)

Oh yes, sorry, I’m on the master branch and just run git pull origin master. I just noted the version number before and after the upgrade and wondered what had changed.

I had a peek at the git log, but (lazily, I suppose) wondered if there was a summary of the important parts, hehe.

usually when there’s something big and potentially breaking incoming i post heads up on this forum, otherwise it’s just git log

of course if someone wants to volunteer writing a concise summary of changes i would very much welcome it but yeah

first he wants a changelog… now he wants a summarized change log… some people are never happy!