Tiny Tiny RSS: Community

Communication problem with server

Describe the problem you’re having:
Trying to refresh feeds within web interface won’t work and produces a “Communication problem with server” yellow icon on the left of Actions pull-down menu.

If possible include steps to reproduce the problem:
Trying to refresh / force feed update using SIMPLE_UPDATE_MODE to true or by clicking on the feed (any feed).

Version:
[Tiny Tiny RSS] v18.12 (e42d25a)

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
CentOS 7.5, PHP 7.2.12, MariaDB 10.2

Please provide any additional information below:
Updating using update.php WORKS, either with --feeds or as --daemon but I am not using cron and I don’t want to.

it’s possible that simple update mode is broken right now
it would help if you post any related tt-rss event log and f12 browser console errors

Event log is clear. Checked that out in the last couple of days, so either there are no errors logged or produced.

F12 browser console errors: Sorry don’t understand what you need. I use Chrome (latest) but its console is unknown to me.

Any news on the simple update mode fix? It’s still broken as it seems by latest build.

so you’re too lazy to check browser console, even though you’ve literally been told which button to press, but not too lazy to bump your thread daily until you get a fix. interesting.

anyway, the “news” is as follows:

1. it’s going to get fixed when i’m done with other stuff
  2. continue to post like this here and i’m going to probate you into next millennium

hth