Can't log in to TTRSS after migration to other server

I have TTRSS installed in docker. Now I want to migrate to other server. I stopped all containers, rsynced everything in ttrss-docker directory to other server, then edited TTRSS_SELF_URL_PATH variable in .env according to new address, and finally started the containers with “docker compose up -d”. But I can’t login with my account on new server. It says “wrong password”. I tried to use password from old server, tried to use default password, tried to clear the entire database and then restore it from backup, but can’t login and nothing more. :frowning: The installation on my old server works very well, I can login there. Please, help me!

you need to migrate docker storage volumes, i.e. directories under /var/lib/docker/volumes where container persistent data is stored.

I also copied docker volumes, but I still can’t login. I even changed password on old server to “xxx”, synced database between old and new servers, but can’t login with such easiest password!

I solved the problem, installed clean database, then restored old database dump. But I still didn’t understand, what happened.

what happened is that you screwed something up. in situations like this one i usually dig into logs and shit until i figure out what happened and why so that it won’t happen again.