Articles from 2019 not showing up for one feed

Describe the problem you’re having:
The feed for the webcomic “Flipside” hosted on keenspot. is only showing the article from 2018, all subsequent articles do not show up.
Running the Feed Debugger & running it through the feed parser does show all articles. Deleting and re-adding the feed makes no difference, neither does changing purging rules. The articles do not show up with android or browser.
There are no errors in the error log.

If possible include steps to reproduce the problem:
Add feed flipsiderss.php to ttrss & force fetch

tt-rss version (including git commit id):
v18.12 (8b26b86)

Platform (i.e. Linux distro, PHP, PostgreSQL, etc) versions:
Debian Stretch
PHP Version 7.0.30-0+deb9u1
Apache/2.4.25
psql (9.6.10)

Because there’s nothing there to add. The feed barely qualifies as a feed and doesn’t even pass validation (though I don’t think that’s why it’s failing).

All 2019 items have the same link to the home page of the comic’s site. Therefore TT-RSS interprets each entry as being a duplicate and so there’s nothing new from its point of view.

Contact the site admin and have them fix their feed.

Thank you, I looked at the feed debugger again and I understand why it’s being de-duplicated.

Doing research, I see that there used to be the ability to allow duplicates for a feed, or to filter based on the title of the article instead of the articleID - is there any way to get that functionality back, if the author is unable/unwilling to update their feed?

If the author is unwilling to update their feed, then all the filtering/hacks mean nothing because there really is very little usable information in that feed. You’d might as well just visit thier site directly.

That being said, just about everything is doable via the plugin system. You could even override the fetching of the feed and replace it with some code that scrapes usable information directly from his/her site.

Just talk to the author because they may not even realize their feed is broken and would probably appreciate the feedback.