Article panel loses context when paging down

TTRSS is great … thank you very much!!

I’m having a new issue in the last few days. I tend to page down and scan thru a large list of articles. I’m basically just looking at the pictures in a combined ‘deals’ folder that contains feeds from several sites. Recently the feeds list does an update and my article panel loses context/activity. My paging down stops working and I need to click in the article panel to continue progress.

Has this been reported?

Thanks

it’s likely because of a recent change that uses focus() on feed tree element so that when you move between feeds using hotkeys the tree scrolls up/down automatically, looks like the side-effect of content panel losing focus might be stopping hotkeys from working

i’ll take a look, maybe there’s a way to make both work, idk

e: as a workaround use n/p N/P hotkeys instead of arrows/pageup/pagedown, those should work correctly because they are handled by tt-rss internally (page keys is your browser and requires correct element to be focused)

https://tt-rss.org/fox/tt-rss/commit/7590f03961012ac946297fc96be9ef2bb4ad3c20

i’m not sure if its the optimal solution (unfortunately looks like it’s the only one that actually works), feedback appreciated

Worked in a small test tonight. Thanks