[Appreciation/Request]Deactivation of publishing and archiving features

Hallo,
I’ve been using tt-rss for a couple of months now and can’t imagine my internet life without it anymore. So thank you very much for building this tool.
That said, I’ve noticed that I never use the publishing or archiving features. I get the appeal of federation behind it, it’s just not for me.
So I was wondering if it was at all possible to disable those features in the preferences.
Thanks.

you should be able to disable almost every interface element with user CSS.

While this would only be cosmetic and not carry over to the Android app, I’ll definitely try it out on desktop.
Thanks for the instant reply!

edit: I added this css code to the default seem (via preferences) and achieved what I wanted:

/* hide special feed categories */
#dijit__TreeNode_5,#dijit__TreeNode_6,#dijit__TreeNode_7{
display:none
}

/* hide publish icon in article list */
.left > .pub-pic {
display:none
}

Just a word of warning, I did use a similar CSS hack a few years ago, and ended up complaining about TT-RSS randomly hiding feed categories. Fox wisely ignored my complaint, and later I discovered that it was not guaranteed that “Published articles” node is marked with id of dijit__TreeNode_5. Sometimes the tree was generated with this id assigned to one of my categories, and my CSS was hiding it, instead of “Published articles”.

It is entirely possible that things work completely differently now.

Duly noted. Thanks for the warning, I’ll keep that in mind in case something goes wrong.