Amazon's RSS only parse 1 post

Amazon’s RSS only parse 1 post
My guess is because the RSS file is being serve as a stream?

https://rssfeeds.s3.amazonaws.com/goldbox

“Huh, why is this feed taking so long to load in Firefox and why is uMatrix showing 2000+ images? Let’s open this in Notepad++ and why is it 6.3 MB and 43000 lines long?”

There are a number of best practices not being used and intelligent choices not being made here. They also all seem to use the same guid (the page’s URL), which may be the root of your problem.

Yeah that RSS feed is so broken, nice work Amazon.

Over 5000 articles, 6+MB (WTF???), should be last 20-50, or maybe more if it’s a large volume feed, but this is just ridiculous.
Articles aren’t even in chronological order, though TTRSS won’t care about that so much.
Same GUID for every article, lol, do they not know that GUID is short for “Globally Unique IDentifier”? Keyword here being “unique”.

Good call on the “guid”, I think the RSS feed just keep over writing itself due to GUID collision , so we only have access to the latest article.

I will reach out to Amazon and see if they will do something about and this is one of the BIGGEST rss feed I have ever seen.

"oh I’m sure the guid is sufficiently unique

what do you mean per article"

In the amazon example I provided a single GUID is across all articles so when tt-rss parses the rss, it just keep over writing all article to the same GUID. As a result, we get 1 post in the feed after parsing the rss.