After install blank page

Hi, im trying to install tt-rss on my raspberry pi. Im using nginx, php7.0 and mysql. Of course i go to my.ip/tt-rss/install, everything is ok but after that i get blank page.

i googled its propably php thing but i dont know what.

heres nginx logs: 2018/01/26 12:53:38 [error] 410#410: *109 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: - Pastebin.com

tt-rss switched to pdo. Do you have the php pdo modules (for mysql) installed?

when i type php -m this list me PDO - so i guess i have this module installed

i must add i installed also freshrss and it is working without problems

2018/01/26 12:53:38 [error] 410#410: *109 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: PDO::query(): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘ttrss.ttrss_version’ doesn’t exist in /var/www/html/tt-rss/include/fu$

you don’t have the schema installed in the database tt-rss is configured to use. either do it manually or rerun the installer properly.

how run installer properly (to make this database schema)?

if tt-rss installer is too hard for you to figure out maybe you should be using something else, like feedly

well if i run my.ip/tt-rss/install it makes no change - so what im doing wrong

obraz

either your actual tt-rss uses different database for whatever reason (you have multiple tt-rss versions installed for example) or you’ve gone wrong somewhere else. the error message is pretty clear, you could’ve just read it yourself.

check tt-rss config.php DB_* parameters and ensure that it’s the only install on the system.

btw one of the things you’re doing wrong is posting in support without reading the rules (rpi is not a supported device, tt-rss should work on it though) so i’m going to move your thread to unsupported.