403 Error only in web interface!

After input my username and password I get 403 error message!

This issue appeared suddenly (I use TTR on daily basis since a year ago without any modifications) in web interface while I can browse the content without any problem from the official Android client!

1. TTR: 17.4 (from cPanel version 68.0 build 30 - Softaculous installer script)
  2. MySQL: 5.6.38
  3. PHP: 5.6.34
  4. Apache: 2.4.29
  5. Linux: x86_64 (kernel: 3.10.0-714.10.2.lve1.5.12.el7.x86_64)
    See the full phpinfo from here please.

Thanks in advance for help.

It seems this is Apache issue because when I access /ttr/index.php it works!

I get this error message exactly:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ttr/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I checked out the permissions of index.php they are 775 and the owner is mysql!!!
Does any one know what’s going on with Apache?

And, why are you asking this here, instead of a “how do I apache” group?

:man_facepalming:

20charrrrrrs

I asked here because I may found some guys face this issue

Ask where it’s appropriate, you’ve already figured out that it’s an APACHE issue.

If you have a TTRSS issue, then ask here, otherwise, scram.

If you find it not in its place delete this thread.

While I hope to get a help instead of posting 2 replies here about legitimacy!

ask the softaculous guys what they did wrong

A publicly available phpinfo is only a good idea if you have an up-to-date operating system. Just saying it gives a nice overview where you might start attacking a system (you can get all this information elsewhere, but it makes it easier). And I would say your permission management is possibly not that secure, derived from your questions :wink:

So you think mysql is reading the files instead of the webserver, consider putting some effort in informing yourself please.
Find out which user is running apache2 and then fix also the permission of your logs that you can at least read those and search for problem in forums for apache or whatever softaculous is.

my theory would be your apache DirectoryIndex does not include index.php

That’s it. Thanks @fox

www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

The first step, therefore, is to find the right forum.